From the vote last week, it looks like most people liked the white bedding with the green polka dots from Pottery Barn. After looking through several more websites, we finally made a decision. We decided that we should probably save the gift cards for when we buy a house and go for some inexpensive bedding. Unfortunately, we didn't get the white and green set, but it's very similar in style and at a fraction of the cost. Here is the bedding that we ordered from SmartBargains.com. What do you think? It's expected to arrive on Friday.

Since, the bedding is neutral, I plan on bringing color into the room with art, accessories and maybe a throw and some decorative pillows. The goal is have a pottery barn looking room, but without the pottery barn price tag. My budget will be less than what all of the bedding would have cost at Pottery Barn. I will be sure to update you on my progress. Now, I have to start getting some inspiration and determine the accent colors for the room. What colors should we do? Thoughts?
-N
2 comments:
I really like it. Great job!
can't wait to see the room complete.
Thanks! I think it might be a while before the room is complete. I'm having trouble deciding what colors to do. LOL.
Post a Comment