Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Hump Day Dinner #29

This evening we were supposed to eat at Memories of Japan in Broken Arrow for our Hump Day Dinner. Even though I wasn't going to eat tonight, I was equipped with my granola bar and ready to observe the experience. Little did I know though that there was a change of plans. Instead of eating at Memories of Japan, the hump day dinner crew surprised me by having a birthday celebration at Longhorn Steakhouse. Supposedly, Andrew and Eric have been partners in crime this week planning last night. They definitely had me fooled because I really thought we were going to the sushi restaurant. Anyway, the evening was perfect. Delicious food, wonderful friends and some decadent cupcakes from the new cupcake bakery, Kupcakz. I've never had anything like this before, so it really meant a lot to me. Thanks to everyone in the Hump Day Crew for making last night special, especially Andrew and Eric for masterminding the entire plan. I really appreciate it.

Here are some pictures from Hump Day Dinner #29:

Jenn and Mark throwing the peace signs:

Jenn and I:

The delicious cupcakes from Kupcakz:

A group picture - From left back: Mark, Eric, Nick, Andrew and Matt. From left front: Abby, Brittany, Me, Jenn and Meaghan.

Don't worry, I'm not going to forget about the reviews. As soon as I'm back from Kansas City, I will give you a review on Longhorn Steakhouse and Kupcakz.

Until then, stay warm!

-N



No comments: