Sunday, October 5, 2008

I'm a Newbie

I have decided to take a seat on the blogging bandwagon. For a long time, I have been thinking about joining the blogging world, but what would I write about and who would even read my blog? I read blogs all the time and love how you can give your friends and family a glimpse into your day to day life with photographs, etc. This is what I hope to accomplish with this blog. It seems that you don't have to write a lot, just whatever is on your mind. So, I'm going to give it a shot. I'm not sure how long this will last, as I have never really been a one to keep a diary, but I am definitely going to give it a try. I just ask you to have patience with me, while I try to get a hand on this blogging thing, and to enjoy the ride. 

Well, here goes nothing...


Hi! My name is Nicky and I live in Tulsa, Oklahoma with the love of my life, Andrew, my wonderful husband. In my life, I have a very supporting family that I love dearly, a group of fantastic friends that mean the world to me and a job that I love. I like smoothies, flip flops, high heels, pilates, running, traveling, Cirque Du Soleil, baking, interior decorating, Christmas, chick flicks, photography and shopping. I don't like ants, snakes, oranges, red meat, cooked vegetables, lazy people, drama and people that drive slow. Andrew and I are TV junkies. We have so many favorite TV shows that we had to get a second DVR because of the scheduling conflicts. So, I have many favorite TV shows, but my absolute favorites are Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, Lipstick Jungle, Brothers & Sisters and Chuck. 

I hope this gives you a little glimpse into my life. Hopefully, in the upcoming posts, you will learn more about me and watch my journey, as I try to live my life to the fullest. 

-N

No comments: