
114 South Elgin Ave
Tulsa, OK 74103
This week Joe Momma's Pizza was on the menu for our hump day dinner. When you first think of Joe Momma's, you probably think of the location out at 61st and Highway 169. Well, they have just opened up a new location downtown two weeks ago. It's literally right behind El Guapo's and just a half a block from McNellie's. So, it's in a prime location.
Overall, the restaurant was actually really good. The food was delicious, the decor was comfortable with a contemporary/retro vibe and the service was ok. If you are in a rush, I wouldn't recommend you going to this restaurant. You will most likely be there for 45 minutes to an hour for dinner. That's not a bad thing though because your pizza is made to order and cooked in a wood brick oven.
If I had to compare this restaurant to another pizza parlor, I would say it's very similar to Hideaway Pizza. You will be receiving a specialty/gourmet pizza when you eat here. Don't expect Pizza Hut or Domino prices though, as it is moderately inexpensive. For two people, it's about $30 for two pizzas and a soda.
Would I recommend this restaurant to someone else? Of course, especially if they are going to a concert at Cain's Ballroom or a show at the BOK Center. Would I eat here again? Of course, but only if I was in the area or we were meeting friends for dinner. Needless to say, Joe Momma's is a great addition to downtown Tulsa.
-N


No comments:
Post a Comment