The date is set...Sunday, June 13. This is when my friend, Ashley Ofosu with Ashley O Photo, is planning to take some head shots of me for the blog, social media sites and my future website. I really love Ashley's work. Here are a few of my favorite photos.After the head shots, Ashley is also taking some photographs of Andrew and I, which I'm really excited about. This is the perfect opportunity to mark our Christmas card photo off our to-do list.
Now the dilemma is, where should we take the photographs? I would like the photographs to be more "earthy" than "urban," but yet have a professional and casual feel. I was thinking of the following locations:
University of Tulsa - Andrew and I's alma mater.
Central Park
Chandler Park
What do you think? Which location would you go with?









4 comments:
We did photos at Chandler Park so I'm kind of partial to that location. Ashley's work is nice. Can't wait to see your photos!
Her photos are lovely, I look forward to seeing yours! Definitely go for the park, that sounds like the best option! xx
Thanks, Ladies!
I love going downtown and shooting downtown. It has so much character!
Post a Comment