
On March 14, I ran in the St. Patrick's Day run with two of my friends, Abby and Mark. This was their first 5K and they did great! The run benefitted Special Olympics Oklahoma and more than $42,000 was raised from the run. I ran my personal best at 32:50, so I was pretty happy. I still have to shave off a couple more minutes before accomplishing my goal of running a 5K under thirty minutes.
Next up, the Aquarium run on May 16. I'm running the half marathon...eek!....with Andrew's Mom and Dad. Don't worry, I won't be able to run the entire thing, but I figured this would give me the motivation to start training for longer races.
Wish me luck!
-N
2 comments:
my first 5K will be the Oklahoma City Memorial Marathon and I am so nervous.
Yeah! I wish you the best of luck. You will do great!! I saw that you got new running shoes. Were they expensive?
Post a Comment